Monday, December 22, 2008

Starting Fresh...


The begining of a new year. It is time to try new things and live a little differently then years past, ever adjusting and trying to be a better person. At least that's what I try to do with the start of yet another year.As insignificant as it is, one new thing I've decided to try, is what you're reading this very second. Blogging. So, please bear with me as I perfect my words, my thoughts, insights and dreams for you to read. Alot is changing in my life, so I'm pretty sure I'll have plenty to talk about. If not a single soul never lays eyes on this except me, I'll still write. I might not write as well as some of you, but write I shall. I have so much pent up inside of me, I need to release it... Till then...


XoXo CB

1 comment:

  1. Aww I am so excited... I can't wait to read what you have to write and I hope we will all be able to start afresh in the new year... it is certainly a year of possibilities and such

    ReplyDelete