Saturday, January 17, 2009

Where the hell...


My manager told a co-worker that she thinks I'm faking being sick.

Just one more thing making me regret the move to a new branch.

I am really insulted by this, it's like she's questioning my honesty. If I were to fake being sick (which I haven't done since 8th grade!) wouldn't I call out? Make it worth something to me? What the hell would be the point of faking at work? I never asked to go home because that's not what I do! unless I have a fever or am puking my guts up (lovely picture eh?) I am at work, on time and doing my best. For Christ's sake, I honestly want to do something devious and disgusting and cough all over her stuff, or better yet be petty and after I blow my nose show her the tissue. Where the Hell does she get off?

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. I'd love to leave a longer comment, but I think I've already said how I feel about this in person.

    ReplyDelete